CloudPBX is the scalable, cloud-based business phone system designed to help you save money and stay focused on growing. There's no big ticket hardware required, and your phones are professionally installed, configured and supported by a certified local partner. And with the accompanying mobile app (on iPhone or Android), you can easily manage your business calls, voicemail, and faxes from anywhere – on the go!
Unlimited domestic calling is included, plus so much more. CloudPBX breaks the mold by remotely keeping your service constantly with automatic firmware and user interface updates, ensuring you always have new features, without the pain of costly software upgrades.
Unlimited Calls – Pay Only for What You Use
Most providers charge you for each and every employee – or “seat” – on your business phone service. But you know, and we know, and they know that some of your phones are going to be used sparingly. Call us crazy, but we don’t think you ought to pay full price for those.
Instead, we give you unlimited domestic calling and bill you based on the max simultaneous calls per month. It’s simple, it’s unique, and it translates directly to your bottom line with significant savings.
Superior Voice Quality – No, Really
When it comes to quality, we’ve spared no time or expense and accept nothing less than the best. But doesn’t everybody say that? What makes CloudPBX different? Put simply, we own our technology.
While competitors buy or borrow the same outmoded voice platform, CloudPBX uses proprietary call-handling architecture we developed in-house and designed specifically to cut out jitter, echoes, and other call disruptions you may experience with other providers. It’s a difference you can hear.
Reliable Service You Can Count On
When surveyed, the top feature business owners want from their phone system is uptime. It needs to reliably work, because when it doesn't, all the other features are meaningless and your business suffers.
That's why we go the extra mile to give you a service you can trust with your business. With redundant co-location facilities across the US and a diverse backbone of top tier carriers, CloudPBX gives your business the level of high availabiliy it deserves.
Scales Seamlessly As Your Business Grows
CloudPBX was built to be the last phone system you will buy. With service managed in the cloud, you are not tied down to a central server or switch. This makes it a snap to add new phones, new locations, remote offices or telecommuters – about as easy as buying the phones and plugging them in.
Your phone firmware is also updated automatically (absolutely free), giving your users immediate access to all new features and functionality as it becomes available to keep you on the bleeding edge of technology.
Flexible Platform Adapts to Your Needs
No two businesses are the same, and in our experience no two have the same phone system requirements. Trying to fit your needs into a cookie-cutter solution is bound to cause more problems than it will solve or force you to compromise in areas you shouldn’t.
Having built our platform from the ground up, we are able to provide one feature with CloudPBX you simply won’t find anywhere else: full system customization. Tell us how you want your service to work, and we’ll make it happen.
- Port-In Numbers: Transfer toll free or local numbers to use with CloudPBX.
- Local and Toll Free Numbers: Get local presence or nationwide reach – or, hey, both!
- Automated Attendant: Pre-recorded announcement acts as your virtual receptionist.
- Professional Voice Recordings: *Have your recordings created by talented professionals.
- After Hours Greeting: Play a distinct greeting outside your business hours.
- Company Directory: Give a detailed list to help callers reach the right extension.
- Dial-By-Name: Let callers spell name of party trying to reach to route their call.
- Smart Number Routing: Create routing rules by caller’s number or number they dialed.
- Availability Scheduling: Set the days and hours you want calls to forward.
- Ring Groups: Group multiple forwarding numbers with special ring options.
- Simultaneous Ring: Ring several phones at once on your forwarded calls.
- Call Rotation: Evenly distribute incoming calls to a group of phone numbers.
- Call Queue: Queue forwarded calls until you’re available to answer.
- Hold Music Library: Choose from Easy Listening, Jazz, Rock, or House selections.
- International Calling: Call any international destination at highly competitive rates.
- Web Management Interface: Control your service, check messages, or run reports online.
- Visual Call Reports: Review detailed reports to see call patterns and caller info.
- Call Record*: Record your calls and listen online for training or legal purposes.
- Call Hold: Place callers on hold with music at any time.
- Call Park/Retrieve: Park calls and retrieve from any other CloudPBX device.
- Call Transfer: Transfer callers to another extension or phone number.
- 3-Way Conferencing: Conference in a 3rd party on any call.
- Call Blocking: Reject unwanted calls by area code or specific number.
- Outbound Caller ID: Choose DID phone number or main CloudPBX number.
- Call Screening: Choose to answer, send to voicemail, transfer, or hang up.
- Call Announce: Hear a custom recording when answering a forwarded call.
- Call Whisper: Ask callers to speak their name and hear it before answering.
- Call Transfer: Send forwarded callers to another extension or voicemail.
- Online Faxing: Send and receive important documents online.
- Direct Inward Dialing: Each phone includes a number that rings to it directly.
- Speed Dial: Create a directory of frequently-dialed numbers to save time.
- Last Number Redial: Quickly call back the last caller you spoke with.
- Do Not Disturb: Automatically deflect incoming calls when busy.
- Message Waiting Indicator: Blinking light shows you when you have new messages.
- Voicemail with Email Delivery: Take messages at each extension and get notified by email.
- Q&A Voicemail: Ask callers questions and connect responses in one message.
- Voicemail Transcription*: Get your voicemail as text to win back hours of productivity.
- Secure Voicemail: Password-protect your voicemail sent by email.
- File Compression: Zip your voicemail by email to keep inbox load low.
- Name/Address Capture*: Look up your callers’ name and address. (optional - 10¢ / ea.)